1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
Hmmm... I have always wanted to go travel around the world. See places, meet new faces, brings back tons of souvenirs in big suitcases. I want to walk on cobbled-stone streets. I want to see beautiful sceneries. I want to see the aurora borealis. But then to do it alone? Scared. And with a toddler now? Hmmmm...
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
Hmmm... that would have to depend on where I'm at. Could be clothes, or snacks. Hahaha...
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
The swing of course! When you are at the top, you feel so grown up and free! Of course the exhilaration of being higher than ever was a nice feeling too!
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
Hearty of course! As a mother who still breastfeeds her going to be 15 months old boy, I need all the food I can get!
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
Also depends. But I guess most of the time, I'm a neat freak. Things must be at the right place and not cluttered.
(*Images taken from Google image search)