Friday 14 May 2010

I Finally Tweet!

Okay... after a long time of hesitating and procrastinating on this Twitter thing, I have finally succumbed to it... Yes, I have just created a Twitter account... my user name is imaftmummy (So sad that I can't use my blog name cos too long :( sigh... )

Off to find out more info and gadgets and whatever there is to do with this Twitter thing. Appreciate if you can give me some advice and tips on starting me up with it... If you'd like me to follow you, please let me know and hope you can return the favor as well... :D

Darn it... now I feel like an old grandma learning modern gadgets... :(

Photobucket

11 comments:

Ashlee @ A Housewife Manifesto said...

Hey!

I just wanted to let you know that I have given you an award, so be sure to stop by my blog and pick it up. I have included a link!

http://lovecommaashlee.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-would-like-to-thank-academy.html

Shareen Mohd Saleh said...

I will follow youuuuuuuuu (ala Digi advertisement, minus the yellow dude)

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hey Love comma Ashlee!
Thanks for the award! :)

Hi Shareen!
Thanks for the follow on Twitter! I've returned the favor. Still trying to figure what to do with this twitter thing lah ;|

Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life said...

Okay I soo do not do twitter yet, and I am going to soon...:)! We can be twitter buddies!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hey Cindy!,

Twitter is still making me stressed! When you've got your Twitter ID, let me know then we can follow each other! That, and be Twitter buddies hahaha.. :)

Betty Manousos said...

And thanks so much for your wonderful comments!!
xo

Betty Manousos said...

Thank you for your inspiring post!
I so needed it to hear that!
Hope you have a fantastic weekend!
Betty xx

Unknown said...

I don't understand it yet but I will certainly come over and say hi to you : )

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hello Betty!
Thanks for dropping by!

Hi Life with Kaishon!
Oh sure! If I do get around to understanding more about Twitter ;(

Natalie said...

I just started on Twitter too. It's confusing and addicting all at the same time :) I'll follow you!

Stopping by from SITS to say hello and have a nice weekend!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Natalie!

Thanks for the Twitter follow! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates