Friday 7 May 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award!

I would like to thank Java, my bloggy friend who is so kind to bestow me with the "Versatile Blogger" award which has just gone straight to my collection (you can view it in my "My Blog Awards!" sidebar - there's a slide show showing all the awards I have for now :D)

13th May 2010 updates:
I've just received this same award from another bloggy pal, Mommy & Me, Naturally! Thanks for the award!

The Rules for the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award - Checked!

2. Share 7 things about yourself.
I'm going to recycle the answer to this by copying my reply for another award I received previously:
* I started blogging seriously (as in with real passion hehehe...) when I quit my IT job of 9 years to be a SAHM take care of my baby boy full time.
* I mostly blogged about (my now toddler) Benjamin, breastfeeding (I'm currently at the 14 months mark and very proud of it!), parenthood experiences, memories of my life, jokes and inspirational stuff that I came across on the Internet.
* I got this blog template from Deluxe Templates and I work very hard in trying to make my blog pretty and beautiful, yet still cool with tons of nice and tasteful gadgets and widgets.
* I am very very particular (and picky) when it comes to blogging. I make sure that my blog does not get stalked or copied by other ppl.
* I've been getting more and more followers ever since I joined SITS and Friday Follow and I love meeting all this wonderful bloggy friends!
* I try to blog as much as I can but nowadays I've been pretty occupied with taking care of Ben but rest assured, you're getting the real deal from reading my blog!
* I would be very much happy if you drop by regularly and stay in touch with me. Like I say earlier, I love making bloggy friends! :)

3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! (in no particular order...)
Life as a Wife!
My Cinderella Story
Baby in the Big City
From Misery To Happiness
Happiest Family On The Block
Inspired by Ron
Jenny Matlock
MannLand5
Not Your Average Teen
One of the Jones!
Spit Happens
Terra Del Sole
The 5th Sister
This Adventure, Our Life
Tropical Mum

4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Sure thing! :D

Thank you again, Java for the fantastic award! You just made my day! :D

Photobucket

9 comments:

Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life said...

Thanks Jenny! You are soo sweet!! I also try to blog regularly! Sometimes I am good, other times not. Depends how busy I get with little Bailey :) I am sure Ben keeps you on your feet :) Thanks again, I will be catching up this weekend!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hey Cindy!

Wow! That was fast! I just clicked send to inform you I gave you the award and seconds later you're back here! :D

Glad to give you the award! :D

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Thanks Jenny!
You are so sweet :) I am terrible at returning these awards, but please know I SO appreciate it!! You are great.

Have a blessed weekend,
Ri

Tabitha Blue said...

I can tell you like to take care of your blog... it's totally cute! Congrats on your award... and it was fun learning a bit about you! ;)

~Tabitha

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hey Ria!
You're welcome! Glad to pass on the award to you!

Hi Tabitha!
Thanks for your compliments. I'm happy you take time to drop by my blog. Hope to see you here again sometime! Have a nice weekend! :)

Robyn Jones said...

aww...thanks for the award Jenny.... I am actually off to a wedding this weekend, so I will do this Monday...I shouldn't even be on the computer right now...but it's the life of the addicted.. ;) Have a great weekend!!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Congrats on your award and Thank you so much for passing in onto me.

I was MIA last few days, but I am back and I will post it as soon as possible.

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hey Robyn!
You're welcome! You have a wonderful week! :)

Hi Ms Bibi!
It's a pleasure to pass on the award to you! :)

Shelly - Tropical Mum said...

Belated congrats on your receiving this award and thanks so much for passing it on to me--very much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates