Wednesday 5 May 2010

Balcony Time Again!

Just want to share a couple more pictures taken few days ago of Ben chilling out & playing water at the balcony. As usual, Ben immediately went to his favorite spot near the balcony railings to check out our dog at the porch downstairs and also to see what's outside. Then I let him splash the water around for a while...
A few weeks back, I posted Ben chilling out at the balcony in the Wordless Wednesday,
a lot of my awesome bloggy friends commented about Ben's chubby thighs...

So I tried to snap it again this round... :P
Sorry if the picture is a blur cos' I was worried when Ben decided to climb up a bit higher.
Had to stop him and teach him not to do that!

So my dearest chubby-thigh-addicted-bloggy friends, are those thighs still chubby or what? ;p

The sky was getting dark, we can see the gloomy clouds hovering across.
The sound of thunders could be heard from far.
I love dark gloomy sky like this!
I let Ben hang out a while more before I shuffle him back into our room and get ready to bath him...
Look at his relaxed pose! :D
That's all for now! Thanks for watching & reading! :D

Photobucket

8 comments:

Unknown said...

He is just SOOOOOO precious Jenny!!! Thanks for sharing more pics of him! I love adorable chunky baby thighs!!!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hey Katie!

Thanks for the compliments and glad you enjoyed seeing Ben (or his chunky/chubby thighs :P)

Nicole Marie said...

oh I love pics of chunky leggies (and fat feet lol). he is such a cutie!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hey I'm just the MOM!

Oh... I don't know what's with you guys and the chubby thighs! :P

Thanks for the compliments and hope to see you here again sometime! :D

Kelly said...

Gotta love those chubby legs!
http://www.beafunmum.com

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hello Kelly,

Thanks for the compliments and hope to see you here again sometime! :D

thirdy_smom said...

OMG! The chunky thighs, the butt cheek and baby armpits--darn cute!!! :D lol.

PS: sorry the photo meme post is not yet up. I will keep you posted. I will, I promise, sis!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hey Anne!

Aiyor... now you're after butt cheek and baby armpits also?!

Don't worry about the photo meme! Take your time, no pressure! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates