Friday 28 May 2010

I wanna watch Toy Story 3!!!

Yes!
I want to watch it!
I want! I want!

Heck, I don't care if I sound like a 3 year old pestering his parents to bring him to the movies to watch the Toy Story 3.
Bottom line is: I wanna watch Toy Story 3!!!

I would definitely love to see more of Peas in a pod! Aren't they cute or what?! I mean, look at them all couped up nice and comfy in the pod and with zippers?! Cuteness!!!
I think Ben would love to see this...
We had a similar toy like this in church which Ben always seem to look for and play with throughout the church service. It made this ring-ring sound when you slide it on the floor. And Ben loves to pick things up, put it to his right ear and goes 'Ahh ahh' mimicking us when we're talking on our phones... toddlers... :P

So daddy, daddy, come on and bring mummy out for a date and let's go watch this movie! :D

Photobucket

6 comments:

Shareen Mohd Saleh said...

I really want to go see this too! Jum, Jenny. We'll make a playdate for the kids too!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Shareen,

Oh no... mummy's going to watch this without any interruptions! Ben is staying home with his granny - I don't care! :P

Shareen Mohd Saleh said...

Hahahahahha.

Mummy and daddy needs to spend a little quality time together. Sorry, Ben. I tried :P

Shelley said...

HAHA date night to get away from kiddo to go watch a kiddy movie! Classic. It does look good!

Amy said...

I simply CANNOT wait to see this movie! I can be your pestering kid friend who begs your parents too-- the tag team approach! :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I am 58 and can't wait to see it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates