Saturday 1 May 2010

Five Question Friday #5

This is my 5th 'Five Question Friday' (or 5QF) Here it goes:

1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
Yes I would! I love my high school times! The time spent with my close friends, after school, doing revisions at McDonalds (yes, we need to eat you know!), part-time sales job during school holidays, etc etc.. I miss those good ol' days...!

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)
My first wish would be for my parents to be able to see my child now...
Second wish would be for them to be in heaven, happily chilling out with Jesus and my father in law, I guess... :)

3. What kids show do you secretly like?
Hmmm... I used to love watching Art Attack!
I mean, I practically watched most of the episodes (that I get to) with my jaws dropped... they were like so creative and fun and really really makes me want to do those arty tarty stuff! :P

4. What is your beverage of choice?
I don't drink alcohol at all... Seriously...! So I guess, I'd have to say...
Mmmmm.... slurrpppppp...

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
I'd really love to fatten up myself! Seriously! You can read this previous post on why I'm mad at myself...

Photobucket

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks, I grabbed your button too!

The Freebie Addiction said...

Added your button

Http://www.thefreebieaddiction.com

KatieBug said...

Hi, I grabbed your button too!!

Unknown said...

I am glad someone would go back to high school.

ham1299 said...

I'd gladly give you some of this extra weight if I could! ;-)

Have a great weekend! :-)

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Sarah, The Freebie Addiction & KatieBug!
Thanks for grabbing my blog button! Looking forward to seeing you guys here again sometime! :D

Hey JDaniel4's Mom!
Oh well, I do really enjoyed my high school years! :D

Hello ham1299!
Seriously, if only extra weight are transferable... sigh! You have a great week ahead! Thanks for dropping by!

Java said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes!!

And your right...life does begin after 40! I even changed it in my post!!

Thanks!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates