Sunday 16 May 2010

Get to Know Me!

This is my 5th week of participating in MannLand5's blog meme called "Getting to Know YOU". Eight new questions this week for you guys to know me better... here goes:

1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....?
Hmmmm....that has got to be my office blazer. It's fitting and looks good so its kinda worth the money... I wore it for about 4 years to make sure I make full use of the money I paid for it ;p

2. Have you ever played a team sport?
Not really a sport person... the one time I played in a team sport, I ended up breaking my right arm... which reminds me of the gazillions time I told myself that I should blog the incident up... sigh...

3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?
Hate bugs. Spiders, cockroaches, flies, mosquitoes, grasshoppers, oh you name it. I will run away faster than you can tell me there's a bug near me...

4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned?
Although I live in a country with hot sun all year long, I don't go out much. I'm an indoor person and the only time I can recall sunburning myself was about 8 years ago when I took my driving license. Had to wind down the window to look outside when I learned to park the car. Yeap, had dark tanned skin on my right side for few weeks.

5. Are you happy?
Look at his face and tell me whether I'm happy...
6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
Only those that briefly makes me wonder what it stands for like LMAO, ROFL (the first time I saw this I pronounced it as ruffle... hehehe...)

7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?
Love it!

8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?
I don't overeat... if you know me, you will think I'm malnourished. I'm always eating and not putting on weights... the one extreme measure I do to keep me from eating late at night is.. sleep it off. Just close my eyes, tell myself I'm sleepy, no more eating already...

Photobucket

7 comments:

Kelly said...

What a cute pic!!!
Have a great day

Keepingupwithkelly.com

Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life said...

I am so with you on the bugs!! YUCK! I added you to my twitter, I just joined :)

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Kelly Denise!
Thanks for dropping by! :)

Hey Cindy!
Yeah, bugs...eyuk.. I'd the last person on earth you can count on to kill / get rid of a bug! :P
Oh, and thanks for adding me on Twitter! :D

Robyn Jones said...

I hate some of the new abreviations...I don't mind them so much when they are kept on the computer, but it irritates me when I hear them used in RL....for example...my biggest pet peave? BBFF...UGHHHHH....
I left an award for you on my blog...come see me when you get the chance...

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hey Robyn!

Oh jolly! One more cute looking award for my collection! Thank you for thinking of me! :)

Angelica said...

I wish I didn't overeat! Usually try to save it for the weekends! but not sure if thats the best approach :)

Cranky Mommy said...

Good things to know!
Happy SITS Day

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates