Saturday 29 May 2010

Sugar Doll Award!

Yippeee! Another award to add onto my collections! This time, I received the award from a bloggy friend, Cheri who bestows me with this award:
The rules to accepting this award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
* Already did that by leaving a comment in her sweet blog before I wrote this post! :D

2. Share some fun facts about yourself.
* Let's see... that would be: Dislike veggies, had lots of dreams involving toilets/bathrooms, eat a lot but never seem to be able to gain or even maintain the weight, a Chinese who doesn't know how to read Chinese, and speaks very BASIC Mandarin (I have no problem with speaking in Cantonese though)

3. Pass the award along to 10 bloggers who you think are worthy of the award.
* You know what? It's like 2am here in Malaysia, so I'm just going to be lazy again and I would just like to pass on this award to whoever reading my blog cos you guys are all a sweet bunch of sugar dolls bloggy friends to me! So go on, grab it and post it up in your blog! :D

4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
* Yeah... read the above...

Time to hit the sheets... nite-nite y'all! And thanks again, Cheri! :D

Photobucket

3 comments:

Southern Reflexions said...

Awww...you're fabulous!! :-D

Mama Hen said...

Congratulations!! Well deserved! I am reading your other posts! Have a super weekend!

Mama Hen

Natalie said...

Jenny...hi! COngrats on your award!! I love that the first thing you said about yourself was that you don't like veggies :)

Thanks for swinging by my blog this morning (last night, your time) - Hope to see you again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates