Friday 14 May 2010

Five Question Friday #7

This is my 7th 5QF now! I've been having so much fun joining this meme! :D Questions for this week are:

1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?
Date night!

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Let me see... Shucks... I'm 1 cm away from reaching it! ;p

3. What is your favorite flower and why?
Rose. Peach colored ones especially. Don't know why though...

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?
I'd tell myself to bring my mum and dad on a holiday trip. All paid for by myself and they should just enjoy the trip without any worries. I wished I could do this before they passed away...

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?
This is spooky... my hubby occasionally ask me this question. Although there would be 0 chance of this happening since I don't buy any lottery... but still, if this somehow miraculously happens (oh, someone please toss the #1 winning ticket to my directions, thank you!) then I guess I'd firstly put the money into my bank. Let it accumulate some interest while I recover and gained back my senses... and then calmly plan my next step on how to use the money wisely...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Beth McC. said...

I love all of your answers, so fun! Your blog is too cute! Hope you have a great weekend!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Beth McC!

Thanks for visiting! You have a great weekend too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates