Friday 28 May 2010

Five Question Friday #9

Wow... I just realized there's so many Friday meme nowadays... seriously.. I don't think I'm able to participate in all of them. Friday Follow has been resurrected (with a new twist) but I guess this is so far the simplest Friday meme that I'm going to stick to for now (whenever time permits). So this week's 5QF questions are:

1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
Hmmm... I have always wanted to go travel around the world. See places, meet new faces, brings back tons of souvenirs in big suitcases. I want to walk on cobbled-stone streets. I want to see beautiful sceneries. I want to see the aurora borealis. But then to do it alone? Scared. And with a toddler now? Hmmmm...
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
Hmmm... that would have to depend on where I'm at. Could be clothes, or snacks. Hahaha...

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
The swing of course! When you are at the top, you feel so grown up and free! Of course the exhilaration of being higher than ever was a nice feeling too!

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
Hearty of course! As a mother who still breastfeeds her going to be 15 months old boy, I need all the food I can get!

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
Also depends. But I guess most of the time, I'm a neat freak. Things must be at the right place and not cluttered.

(*Images taken from Google image search)

Photobucket

7 comments:

L.B. said...

Thanks for your comment, all the way from Malaysia too! Awesome!

I would love to see the northern lights too. I can't even imagine seeing those in person. I was just showing pictures of them to my daughters recently. So awesome!

Jenna said...

Oh I've always wanted to go travel the world! I just need money not courage..ha!

VandyJ said...

Travel is high on our list. Still undecided as to where we would go. I liked the swings but the slide was my favorite--the twisty kind.

TIFFANY said...

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment today.

I would love to travel also. Maybe someday I will.

Reagan and Trevor's Mommy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your little man is a cutie. :-)

Sippy Cup Mom said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I would LOVE to travel the world!

Kyrsten said...

Thanks for your comment :-)
Travelling around the world would be really great...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates