Friday 14 May 2010

Ben-blebee!

The other day while we were out for a family outing, we came across this stall (more like 3 stalls merged into 1 lot) that specializes in baby photo shoot. We stopped by and find out more details on pricing and costumes and etc. The price quoted was reasonable and since Ben was active as usual, hubby and I thought 'Why not?' We browsed through the available costumes and settled on the Bumblebee costume. So, below are some photos that I'm going to share with you which were taken from the photo shoot. Enjoy! :D

This is the photo shoot stall (like I said, its more like 3 stalls merged into 1 long stall lot)
I
t's pretty cold on this floor cos there's not much people walking around in the mall during weekdays and during working hours! :P
Picture below showing Ben trying to give the ball to the photographer.
Look at how serious he looks! :P
The picture below is taken by myself...
I didn't go closer as I had to watch after our shopping trolley...
I quietly took some pictures while hubby was busy trying to make Ben smile and laugh
(which is
VERY difficult, thanks to my oh-so-cool-and-macho toddler ;p)
These few are the final 4 out of hundred shots taken which we selected to be printed out in 4R size...
Looking like he's ready to fly...
Although daddy said Ben looks like he's ready to defend and protect his forts/castles...
Ben clinging on to daddy, smiling as daddy just swung him around...
Finally we managed to make him smile!
If you look closely, you can see Ben with his 8 teeth! ;p
This was taken almost near the end of the shoot, look at Ben's messy hair...
And look! He's still smiling... ;D
My friend commented that in this picture, Ben looks like a girl!
Really?! Yikes!!
All in all, it was a nice experience. We finally get to do a photo shoot for our darling boy. I do wish there are better selections of costumes for toddlers though, but hey, the bumblebee costume is not bad right? ;p

Photobucket

12 comments:

Aries said...

He is so adorable in Bee costume. I like to dress my kids up for photo snap when they were toddler. Most adorable years. Nice.

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Aries!

Thanks for the compliments! :) I wish we could do more, well, wait till we find one with better costume selections! :D

Pauline said...

Ben is to cute!!

I especially like the shot with Daddy. So natural, so sweet!

Pauline
http://ignatiusloh.wordpress.com

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hey Pauline!

Yeah, we love that shot too! :D

Unknown said...

Ah Jenny he is adorable!!! Thanks for sharing!

Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life said...

How fun Jenny! Ben is adorable!! I love the shots and his little smile, gorgeous!!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Katie!
Thanks for your compliments on Ben. Glad you enjoyed the pictures! :D

Hey Cindy!
Fun but tiring! :P Thanks for your compliments! :D

Raidhyn said...

The costume is adorable! And your son is quite the handsome little man, such cute pictures. I love his little serious face in the 3rd one!

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Raidhyn!

Thanks for dropping by! And for your kind compliments on Ben! He does looks serious most of the time, which is why its so difficult for us to make him smile for the photo shoot! :P

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest to you too! :)

cheri said...

now, this is something we never had done for jackjack. the cost is a bit steep here. ben, on the other hand, looks adorable :)

happy SITS sharefest :)

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hey cheri!

Thanks for dropping by again! You should do it! I mean, kids grow up so fast and this is like one of those memories you put in really nice and well presented pictures!

Happy weekend to you! :D

Unknown said...

Seriously Jenny! Could your little Benny bee any cuter? : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates