Tuesday 13 October 2009

Book Review - “Find Your Strongest Life” by Marcus Buckingham

This is the 4th book I have reviewed as a book review blogger for Thomas Nelson. I immediately request to review a copy of the book when I received an email for review invites.

Although the book takes 2 months to arrive (yes, I got the free copy of the book!), I quickly get down to reading it whenever I could find the time to do so. (normally when Ben takes his nap)


It's about 260 over pages thick with a nice glossy cover. I don't quite like the design of the cover though.  


On the content part, I particularly like the "Strong Life Test" which helps you determine which role you were born to play - advisor, caretaker, creator, influencer and so on.

From there on, once you have drilled down to your role, it will tell you when is your strongest moment and how to make the most of your role in your everyday situations and hence, guiding you to build your strongest life in terms of life directions, relationships and so on.

Overall, I'll give this book a 8 out of 10. Get it and see for yourself! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Oh wow! Thanks so much for the compliments! Am very happy to hear this. If only you leave your name or contact... Thanks anyway, promise will do better! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates