Thursday 15 October 2009

Baby Room Review - Ikea Mutiara Damansara

I was out shopping with hubby & Ben on 12 Oct 09 at Ikea and had to use the baby room to breastfeed Ben. If I'm not mistaken, there are 2 baby rooms in Ikea (ground floor near the toilet) and another one on 1st floor next to the restaurant area. So while hubby goes on to have his lunch, I went to the baby room and while feeding, I look around and scrutinised the room and the equipments provided.

It was in this room that I had decided to start blogging my feedback on the baby rooms which I have the chance to go to. So, from here on, pictures will be taken if possible and I will also think back of the previous baby room places where I've been breastfeeding Ben in and will blog it down based on my memories.

Here goes:






MY FEEDBACK
============
Location of the baby room
:
I'd give it 10/10. Good. Saw the 1st baby room the moment I stepped into Ikea, its right before the toilets. Another one which is the one I used is on the 1st floor right next to the restaurant. Convenient as I don't have to walk far or scout around looking for a baby room. It's also located before the toilets.

Facilities
:
I'd give it 7/10. Dustbin, sink, handwash liquid, diaper changing station with rolls of paper towel, one sofa for nursing mums, curtain to cover the nursing area, power points provided.

Comfort Level
: I'd give it 8/10.
The room is cosy, not too cold/hot/stuffy, nice setting and comfortable lit (abit dark which I like).

What I don't like: The dustbin which you have to lift up the lid to throw your rubbish/diapers (not hygienic although they have a sink right next to it but imagine when the dustbin is full and overflowing then the rubbish will jut out real ugly and gross), wish they provided longer curtain to close off the nursing area and there's only 1 sofa seat provided.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates