Thursday 15 October 2009

Baby Room Review - Berjaya Times Square

After my previous baby room review for Ikea Mutiara Damansara, here is another review for the baby room I used at Berjaya Times Square.


When: 22 Sept 2009
Why: Lunch outing with hubby and my AS/400 sifu
Location: The one I went to is on 3rd floor of BTS (apparently according to BTS website, there are few other baby rooms at 2nd floor inside Metrojaya and 7th floor inside the COSMOS theme park)

MY FEEDBACK
============

Location of the baby room: I'd give it 5/10. Its at the other end of where we are having our lunch. So I had to carry Ben all the way from one end to the other. The room was quite big, L-shaped where by the longer portion has a full glass window which you can see the outside view and the shorter portion is where the sofa and the diaper changing station is.

Facilities: I'd give it 6/10.Dustbin, sink, handwash liquid, diaper changing station, one long sofa (can seat for 2-3) for nursing mums.

Comfort Level: I'd give it 7/10. The room is cosy, abit cold cos sharing the air-cond system with the shopping center, bright as there is a full glass window at the side.

What I don't like: The sofa is facing the diaper changing station. One awkward moment where a mother and her teenage daughter went in to change the diaper of their toddler was staring at me breastfeeding (I had a nappy around my neck to cover Ben and my ehem.. modesty). The sofa was also not in good condition (torn) but I guess that will have to do to have some sort of privacy to nurse your child.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates