Tuesday 3 November 2009

Jokes From Children

Got this from this website. I copied down some of those which I find hilarious!! Enjoy!

Why do giraffes have long necks?
So they don't smell there stinky feet. (S.C., age 9)

Why can't your nose be 12 inches long?
Because it would be a foot!! (Emily)

What is brown and sticky?
A stick.

Why didn't the skeleton go to the movies?
He had nobody to go with. (Justin, age 8)

There was a guy in jail; he had a bat and a ball. How did he get out?
Three strikes your out! (Blair, age 9)

Once there was a magic mirror, and when you told it a lie you would get sucked in.
Well, the brunnete said, "I think I am the prettiest girl in the world." She got sucked in.
The red head said, "I think I have the best hair in the world." She got sucked in.
The blond said, "I think..." and she got sucked in! (Carol, 12)

What key doesn't fit in a key hole?
A monkey. (Katie, age 12)

What did the pencil sharpener say to the pencil?
Stop going in circles and get to the point! (Brian, age 11)

Q: Why are fish so smart?
A: Because they live in schools. (Kia, age 10)

What dress you can't wear?
An address! (Kristine, age 10)

What's Snow White's brother's name?
Egg White.
Get the yolk? (Jenna, age 8)

Why did the scientist have a wet head?
'Cause he was having a brainstorm! (Jenna, age 8)

A teacher asked a boy, "Where's your homework?"
The boy says, "I made it into a paper plane and someone hi-jacked it." (From Samuel, age 11)

Why is Cindarella so bad at baseball?
Because she has a pumpkin for a coach and she runs away from the ball!

Why is 6 scared of 7?
Because 7 ate 9! [Syafiqah, age 9]

Who's the boss of the hankies?
The hankie chief! (Anna, age 9)

What did Snow White say while she was waiting for her pictures to develop?
Some day my prints will come! (Chloe, age 8)

2 comments:

Wei Yun said...

Hey Jenny,

You're the 2nd person I know who actually went under the phototherapy light like myself!

We had to extend our stay at the hospital too for Micha because he has G6PD. So naturally, higher birilubin. So, same thing, had to be under the light and I was taking him out so often to breastfeed, that the nurses were making comments. So, in the end, I just sat under the light with him and feed him there!

Later on, found out that the light is actually not good for us. For our vision and also our skin. But oh well.... what else to do right?

The whole week in the hospital felt like the longest in our lives. Poor Shoen slept on the couch the whole time. The things we go through huh...... : )

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Wei Yun!

Aiya.. why you post comment at wrong post hahahah...

Anyway, I know the light is not good for us even tho the nurse told me 'boleh' (Malaysia boleh! :P) but its hard seeing your baby lying alone under the hot light leh...

Wah you spent 1 week huh! Lucky Shoen can accompany you! :) So Micha's G6PD now OK already?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates