Sunday 22 November 2009

All Things Cute and Pretty...

Was surfing the Net lately and found some of these cool, cute and pretty stuff which I want to share with you guys in my blog here.

World's Smallest Book
The leather bound book takes the art of printing and bookbinding to an entirely new dimension of precision. Renowned German typographer Joshua Reichert especially created a colourful alphabet for this tiny ABC-picture book, exclusively produced in the traditional book city of Leipzig where the idea was originally born.

Measuring 2.4 x 2.9 mm and presented in a wooden box including a magnifying glass, this is the world’s smallest book in a published edition. “It was printed in the usual way, but all the machinery and tools had to be created in miniature first.” The book is published by Die Gestalten.

I think if I had this (which costs about 70 pounds each since it's a limited edition thingy), Ben would have easily stuffed it into his mouth without me realising it's gone... :(

Bubble Calendar
A poster sized calendar with a bubble to pop everyday!


Features:
-----------

* Huge! 47" x 18" (120cm x 45cm) poster calendar
* American, Australian, British, Canadian, New Zealand holidays
* Weekends bolded for quick reference
* The calendars are printed on thick paper (80 pound cover stock)


Wow... if I was still a small kid and I had this bubble calendar, I'd be busy at home popping these! :P


Mini Travel Towel - Just add water

No prescription required for these multi-purpose travel towels packed like pills. Simply pop one out, soak with a little water and the pill instantly transforms into a sturdy 11 inches x 9 inches textured towel.

Great for camping, hiking, cleaning dirty faces after an ice cream cone, or anytime you need a towel on-the-go. Easy to carry in purse, diaper bag, briefcase, backpack or your clear carry-on for the plane.

Card has eight towels. Pill measures 7/8 inch W x 3/8 inch deep; card measures 5 inches H x 2 ½ inches W. Caution, please do not swallow!


I think this is super convenient and space saving! But the hassle of looking for clean water to soak the pill towels with first in order to get it to expand is kinda s*cks... I also saw some T-shirt designs similar to this, just add water to get the T-shirts to expand... love the idea of this!

RobotiKits

These 3 mini solar kits are easy to assemble and demonstrate alternative energy principles. Running on sunlight they require no batteries. Little or no experience required. Recommended for ages 10 and up.

Super Solar Racing Car-The solar powered car has surprising speed. It can be stopped quickly by shielding its power source.


Frightened Grasshopper-In sunlight eyes jiggle, legs wiggle, and antennas sway to-and-fro as the frightened grasshopper dances.

Happy Hopping Frog-When placed in sunlight this little green amphibian sporadically leaps using its hind legs and rubber feet.

Hmmm... no batteries toys! Great idea! I wouldn't go for the grasshopper though... not with Ben at this stuff-all-I-can-grab-with-my-hands-into-my-mouth stage... :P

Hoppop Potty
The new potty training chairs from European brand Hoppop have it all: looks, user friendliness, and easy cleaning / ‘content’ disposal.

Wow...these are uber cute!

6 comments:

thirdy_smom said...

hi full-time mummy,

guess what, my officemate brought some of the mini travel towel. He was like "do you know what this is?do you know this is" and I was like "yah, i saw that on fulltimemummy's blog" he was disappointed I knew about it before him. hehehehe :) we tried adding water it worked :P had it on video but can't upload hehehe

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hahaha he must be disappointed that he cannot surprise you with it! Tell him I'm sorry for spoiling his surprises! ;p

thirdy_smom said...

hehe I'll rub it in to him :D lol

Happy thanksgiving to you and your family! (not too late to greet, right?)

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hahah.. LOL.. Happy Thanksgiving to you, hubby & Tri too!

Jamie Cooks It Up! said...

What a lot of cute ideas. Love the bubble wrap. Wish I had one today.
Happy sits...
Love the quote in your header.

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hello Jamie Cooks It Up!
Thanks for visiting! And glad you love the quote! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates