Monday 16 November 2009

Burn, Baby, Burn...

No, I didn't burn Ben. I burned myself.

Yup... you read it right.

This full time mummy burned herself. I mean, it's just a couple of fingers but it's still a bad burn with boils popping out now and then. My other thumb has red burn streaks on it.

That's why I haven't been blogging lately. I can still type (slowly) just that I don't have the mood to blog for now and would rather take a nap when Ben naps. Felt especially tired when my thumb is 'handicapped' like this... :(

Don't think I should dwell further on how I got myself into this situation, suffice to say, it's a lesson learned. And it's entirely my own fault.

I've been having a difficult time especially when handling Ben, but luckily, he's co-operating with his mummy. So far no incidents of him smacking/slapping/banging stuff at mummy's hands, so all is fine and dandy at the moment.

I just hope that the boils on my left thumb (its where the major burns are) heals nicely and not burst out.

Aihhhhh... I would just like to apologize for the slow updates on my blog in case you are following and wondering what happened to me but well... it's not like anyone would miss me anyway...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a speedy recovery!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Joey,

Thanks. My 5 boils (those that I can count) are merging into 1 now... :(

the dreamer said...

omg. what happened?

i once accidently pour hot microwaved porridge i heat up for my baby too...ouch!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Oh fabulous...

My case was something like that... only it wasn't microwaved. Piping hot from the pan straight to my fingers... hmmm... I think it should heal up in 2 weeks time... :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates