Thursday 5 November 2009

Book Review - “The Tallest of Smalls” by Max Lucado

This is the 5th book I have reviewed as a book review blogger for Thomas Nelson.

I immediately request to review a copy of the book the moment this book is available for blogger's review.

The book has a nice appealing cover. I don't quite like the colours used for the illustration though as its a bit on the dark side and kind of brings a gloomy mood.

As for the storyline, I really love the way Lucado tells the story in a rhyme way... it's about this little boy called Ollie.

At one point, I felt it touched my heart as I feel everyone is an Ollie, trying to fit in and be accepted.

Overall, I'll give this book an 8 out of 10.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates