Thursday 15 April 2010

Video-Ben show how he prays & clap hands!

Recorded this on 5th April 2010. (Btw, Ben was 13 months and 1 day old at the time of recording)

We have always make it a habit for him to 'say' his prayers first every time before he have his meals. When we first started Ben on solids (he was 6 mths old then), I will cup his hands together and say his prayers for him.

But when he turns 1 year old, I tried one day asking him how he prays and he clasps his hands together and looked at me... awesome... And one time, when my MIL was having her dinner, Ben looked at her and clasped his hands and she stopped and quickly said her grace and then Ben continues playing his toys... :D

Anyway, enjoy! :D




Photobucket

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Awww . . . so sweet!!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Nicole!

Thanks for your compliment and for dropping by! Have a nice day! :D

Sarah said...

I swear this is why I blog..I love meeting people. Isn't it so hard to give up your career to work. I too am in a similar boat...and I just opened up a online baby boutique because I am so stir crazy...in anycase I love your blog. I hope you come visit mine sometime. We have so much in common!!

Jamie said...

Stopping b from SITS. ;)
That is so, so, so cute. What a sweet little guy.

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Sarah!
Thanks for dropping by and congrats on your online baby boutique! I will check out your blog after this! Stay in touch and hope we can be great bloggy pals! :D

Hi Jamie!
Thanks for hopping in. Have a nice day! :)

Carly said...

aww... what a cute little guy! So neat to see him praying at such a young age!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Carly!

Thanks for visiting! The things they can learn at such a young age... awesome huh! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates