Monday 12 April 2010

My 1st Getting to Know You!

Stumbled upon this blog meme called 'Getting to Know You' (or GTKY) by MannLand5 at http://www.mannland5.com/. Seriously... how did you guys come up with all this awesome memes?!! Anyway, this looks fun so I decided to participate even though its already Monday here in Malaysia... :P So here it goes:

1. What color do you wear the most?
Currently, I'm leaning towards pink. My baby doesn't seem to like seeing people in black clothing. He doesn't cry or anything, he just doesn't approach them. Plus, errmm... pink is in? :P

2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation?
The money. Which I will then save up and invest it. Being a SAHM now, I realised saving up money and spending it wisely is very important. What good is a vacation (however dreamy it is) if you come back to reality and still struggling to make ends meet after that?

I don't foresee any long vacation for at least 2-3 years more since my boy is still 13 months old and I'd rather have a vacation with my family when my boy is old enough to understand and enjoy the vacation :D

3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit?
Oh yes... you should read my blog post on my weird eating habits. I also don't eat veggie much and I chewed my food at least 24 times before I swallow em'.

4. I really need to start..........?
Taking my vitamins. I keep forgetting to take them even though its just inches away from my laptop. Oh, that and also eating more veggie... -_-

5. What was the first blog you ever read?
If I recalled correctly, its one of the famous Malaysian blogger, Kenny Sia. Some of his posts are pretty crude but its funny and entertaining. It's been a long time since I last read his posts...

6. Do you collect anything?
I used to collect stamps... but now with a very curious baby in the house, I have to hide my stamp collection in a very well hidden place. I also used to collect brochures, leaflets, maps, postcards of places I've been to, like Hong Kong, Sydney, Hanoi, and so on.

7. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I had to say about 18.

Yeah... I only have ONE boyfriend... who then became my hubby now. We dated for almost a decade before we decided to get married.

8. Do you text/twitter while driving?
No, I don't. I'm very good in multitasking before I became a SAHM, but doing that while driving is a serious NO-NO. I absolutely need to stay focus on the road so definitely no texting while driving.

So, that's all for now. Hope with these questions above, you get to know me a little bit more! ;D

Photobucket

3 comments:

Mhel said...

Hi! Greetings from the Phils. Nice to know that youre from Malaysia. Ive had my vacation in Penang and KL for three weeks, and I miss going back there. Speaking of Getting to know you", maybe you should try the ABC question. I had mine (entitled Alphabet Soup)also got the idea from a blogger friend. You get to answer questions from A to Z. Its kinda long, but fun....

Stopping by from SITS, Have a great week!!

cheri said...

wow, and you really counted how many times you chewed your food before you swallowed?

an SAHM waving at you from the Philippines!

shuttling in from SITS :)

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Mhel!
Thanks for dropping in. This ABC question sounds fun! Where do I find em'?

Hello cheri!
Initially I will count 24 times before I swallowed my food but now, I'm so used to it that I don't need to count anymore hahahaha... Thanks for dropping by btw! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates