Monday 12 April 2010

My 1st Writer's Workshop!

Mama's Losin' It
Oh gosh! I'm a so late in participating this meme! I've always wanted to participate in it but never get around to doing it, and erm... even when I get around to doing it, I'm like a week late! :P

So anyway, this week, I chose this prompt: "Write about something that frightens you that other people might find ridiculous."

I have a couple of quirky and weird eating habits which my friends and family members might find amusing and ridiculous, but yeah, it scares me sh*tless and some still brings me chills when I see em'.

I've posted about my weird eating habits sometime back so, if you have the free time, please read more here. And don't laugh at me. In summary, these are my weird eating habits:
#1 - I am terrified of prawn's head
#2 - And yes, no prawn legs too...
#3 - I hate blood in meat
#4 - No animals' internal organs please...
#5 - I don't do abnormal food
#6 - The eggs I eat MUST be thoroughly cooked!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mhel said...

I havent thought of any odd things that scares me. Worms, and anything that crawls, but I know, a lot were afraid of it, so that doesn't sound odd, right? lol.. by the way heres a sample of the ABC ive mentioned

http://penspansandpuns.blogspot.com/search/label/Alphabet%20soup

Saw that on a fellow blogger before. But instead of just answering it, I added a few photos to make it better, but it became longer. You may make a part 1 or part 2 if you like....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates