Saturday 3 April 2010

My 2nd Five Question Friday!

I'm late again... its already Saturday here in Malaysia... Anyway, this is my 2nd 'Five Question Friday'! Here it goes:

1. Do you sing out loud in the car when you're driving?
I sing out loud everywhere I go.... if the song is nice of course! And now that I am a mummy, the songs I sing automatically has my baby's name in it... like instead of 'B I N G O' I'd go 'B E N jamin' or something like that... :P

2. What would you never be caught doing?
Something illegal I guess...

3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom?
Only if its really really really emergency... and even so, I'd try to cover up the errrmm.... sound effects by switching on the water pipe or flushing (yes yes, I waste water) and I'd normally wait for a while, hear outside to ensure there's no one around before I get out of the cubicle... hehehe... (Oh man, I cannot believe I typed this out! Oh, the horror!)

4. Have you ever broken a bone?
Have I ever what?! I freaking break my right arm (that is TWO bones - radius & ulna for those of you who are familiar with the bones' name) three freaking times!! THREE TIMES! At age 12! Oh man... I really should get down to blogging about this embarrassing incidents... the THREE embarrassing incidents...

5. Do you prefer cooking or baking?
I prefer eating hehehehe...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates