Friday 9 April 2010

Book Review - “Facing Your Giants” by Max Lucado

As a book review blogger for Book Sneeze (previously known as Thomas Nelson), I immediately request to review a copy of Max Lucado's book when I saw it in the "Available Books" section.

I have always been a fan of Lucado's book and I'm glad I got to review this book as well!
 

Yes, I took quite some time to put up this book review (this time.... ) but good things must be enjoyed slowly right?

Anyway, back to the review of this book... 

I love the way Lucado put things in perspective.

This book, "Facing Your Giants" tells us that nothing is big enough for our God to handle


Whether our problems are big or small, as long as we overcome and put God in our mind, we can overcome it no matter what!  

Go get this book now and you will not regret it!

I hope it made an impact in your life!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates