Tuesday 27 April 2010

Having Fun at the Balcony!

We had one of the most hottest weather for the past 2 weeks here in our place. So, to reduce electricity usage (by not turning on the air-cond unit), I brought Ben out to the balcony outside our bedroom when there's no direct hot sun glaring so that we can play and cool off with the infrequent air breeze outside. Sometimes I will change Ben to his swimming trunks and wet the balcony floor and just let him play with the water. At times, I will just let Ben hang around, walking around the balcony and see the view outside.

This is Ben inspecting and pointing at some weird stuff he found on the floor... yeah, it's so hot that I don't even bother putting on pants for Ben...
Here is Ben inspecting the floor again, while standing...
Here is Ben chilling out and looking outside the balcony... noticed how cute he tiptoes?
Here is Ben looking over our neighbor's house and car... For this shot, I have to dangle our camera outside the balcony grill to take this shot... A bit risky, but definitely worth it after seeing how the shot turns out! :D
We played until the sun sets and I managed to take a couple of shots at the sky... The first picture was taken from our right side where the sun has yet to set... while the 2nd picture clearly shows the sun setting... Lovely lovely view! Enjoy!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Wei Yun said...

Hey Jenny, long time didn't write at your blog. Ben looks very happy indeed. Happy to see he's doing so well and growing up to be a healthy boy.

He took his MMR already ah?

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Wei Yun!

Ya wor... long time no see you... busy ha? Ben is happy when he get to play with water. You should check out the other picture I posted in my Facebook, his super happy face! :D

MMR not yet. Everytime we plan to bring him to our paed, somehow Ben will have stomach ache lah, cough la, fever la... :P

Jenny said...

Hi! Came to visit you from Polly's blog...what an adorable son you have. Those eyes! He is really sweet.

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Jenny!

Hahaha... for 1 second, I was confused when I saw the comments coming into my blog. I was thinking why am I sending comments back to myself... LOL...

Thanks for dropping by and thank you for the compliments on Ben's eyes. He is a cheeky lil' fella :)

Oh and thank you for the follow. I'll definitely return the favor, am off to check out your blog now! :D

Unknown said...

Oh Jenny he is just adorable!!! Thanks for sharing such great pictures of God's glory too! Doesn't that sky just make you want to praise?!!!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Supermanslady!

Thanks for coming back again! :)

Thank you for your compliments on Ben. He loves being outside at the balcony - especially when I let him play with the water! ;p

Yeah, the sunset view is just so amazing! How awesome is our God huh!

Wei Yun said...

Hi Jenny,

Yeah, been very very busy with work and also my 2 rascals. Micha is getting into the clingy stage. I'm trying to wean him off. I have a trip next week - so hoping that will do the trick.

I delayed Micha's MMR. Haven't taken it yet.

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Wei Yun..

Yeah, Ben is clingy too, although when David is around, he tends to stick to David more than me hehehe...

Sumijelly said...

Jenny........

pandai anak u berposing...hahaha
sudah pandai yek.....

akhirnya jumpa juga blog u.....


Sumijelly.com

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Suhaila aka Sumijelly!

Eh itu pose semua natural tau! Ni kena tgk sape yang terer ambik gambar la ;P (hehehe.. angkat bakul sendiri!)

Blog ni I dah lama start la, sejak tahun lepas I quit my job jaga Ben. Thanks for dropping by ya! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates