Saturday 13 March 2010

Things to Account For...

I've been pretty busy lately... need to sort out the accounting stuff for hubby's own business. My last memories of accounting was when I was in high school - of which, all the knowledge has been long forgotten once I entered the working world... until now...

I'm pretty stumped with the terms like:
Assets... Liabilities...
Accounts Payable... Accounts Receivable...
Revenues... Expenses...
Balance Sheet... Trial Balance... General Ledger...

And here's something to cheer myself up when I'm having this massive headache trying to understand all this accounting terms...
Will not be posting much these few days until I managed to sort out the accounting stuff. Apologies first if you are not seeing any new posts from me within these few days. I'll try to schedule something up while I'm not blogging so that at least there is something new on my blog but no promise. In the mean time, stay safe and happy blogging to all of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really feeling with you in this, as I aaalways avoided accounting where ever I was, in school and at every university, it is one of the rare subjects I almost hate :D good luck and I hope you sort it out quickly!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Vivienne!

I wanted to avoid... but arghhh... can't.. its our own business and its not that big that we really need to hire an accountant or bookkeeper to sort all this out... and I'm a SAHM so... I could learn this (slowly) myself and handle this... one step at a time.... one step at a time...

Thanks for the support btw! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates