Is what I would want to say on my birthday TODAY... ;p but, hmmm.. its just another normal day I guess... except, from today onwards, I'm no longer allowed to say I'm in my 20s... BAH....
Woke up at 12.30pm today (yes, it's my birthday, I can do what I want! :P) and being bombarded with messages on my Facebook from friends and relatives wishing me Happy Birthday and then found out I had somehow tweaked my profile setting which disallows people/friends to post comments and stuff on my wall... and once I enabled it, more messages and comments flooded into my wall... took me a while to reply each and every one of these messages (not complaining... I'm happy to receive this messages!) and then I opened up my Outlook and more comments flooded into my mailbox - from my ex-colleagues and bloggy friends who also wished the same for my birthday!
Phewww.... it's 6.30pm here in Malaysia now... nothing much differs today from any other day, except, I am 30 now... married, with 1 toddler and a loving hubby. I look forward to better days ahead now that I am no longer working.
I would like to pray to God that:
* He will continue to bless us with good health.
* He will continue to watch over us and protect us from any harm or dangers or evil spirits.
* He will give us strength and patience to overcome any obstacles that are hindering us from our daily tasks.
* He will shower us with peace, love and joy.
* My brother and his family will one day accept Him, and put their trust in Him just as how my dad and mum did before they passed away. I prayed that it is not too late for my brother and his family to do so.
* He will open up doors and opportunities to my hubby for his IT business, may he be able to expand his clientele list and that his company received very good recommendations and good word of mouth from his clients. Similarly, God, please close the door and shut it tightly if there are any businesses/prospects that are not favourable.
Thank you to all my family members, friends, colleagues and bloggy friends for your birthday wishes. May God bless you all. Amen!