Saturday 27 March 2010

My 1st Five Question Friday!

My Little Life
Oh wow! Stumbled upon this blog meme called 'Five Question Friday' (or 5QF) by Mama M. at http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/. Looks fun so I decided to participate even though its already Saturday here in Malaysia... :P So here it goes:

1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?
Err... nope... here in Malaysia, we have a few tests to go through during the driver's test. If I can recall correctly, they are road test, up the hill test and the parking test.

The road test is where you actually drive out the roads and just follow the instructions given by the tester on where you should drive to (points given based on how you drive and react to surrounding and whether you follow the traffic and driving rules) If you disobey any rules, you fail.

Up the hill test is where you drive the car up to this mini hill, pull up your hand brake, set your gear to neutral, then upon signal, to switch back to drive gear, release the hand brake and drive on. If you reverse your car instead of driving on, you fail.

The parking test is where you will drive your car to a designated parking spot where all the 4 corners are marked with the plastic cones. If you knocked any of it down while parking, you fail.

So anyway, I failed the hill test :( I forgot to put my gear into drive mode before releasing the hand brake... as my car gently reversed back, I look in horror at the face of the tester as he sees me reversing back... arghhhhhh... And the worst thing is to retake this test, I had to retake all the other tests which I passed with flying colors!

2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I would have to say breaking my right arm when I was 12. Didn't do any warm-up exercise and went straight to play volleyball in school. Broke my right arm while I was bending down trying to retrieve the ball.

3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?
I love Oprah! She has just a huge personality and power! I'd like to be in her position cos everything she does influence something!

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?
Nope.. natural beauty is the best! I don't even wear make up!

5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?
I used to have this jeans I love since high school... the fit is just nice and the color is awesome... I don't wear it anymore after I torn it... and I couldn't find the similar type anymore now... :(

5 comments:

livinginbetween said...

Wow! I'm glad I didn't have to take that driving test. :)

I have an embarassing break-your-arm moment too. I was backstage during a musical and fell down these wooden stairs while someone was singing. Everyone heard, and it was only a few weeks before my senior prom, so I got a purple cast to match my dress. :)

Happy SITS Saturday! 0h, love the quote on your header -- I'm a stay at home mom too.

Krajcimama said...

Stopping by from Friday Follow (on a Saturday Morning!)

I'm your newest follower - hope you stop by my blog and follow back! :) Have a great weekend!

Janene

http://www.imperfectionperfectly.blogspot.com

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hello GlowingGirl!
I think one of these days I'll write a post about how I broke my right arm... 3 times... hahahaha... :P Thanks for visiting and glad you like the header quote. I love it too! :)

Hi Krajcimama!
Thanks for following me thru' FF! I'm your newest follower now! :)

Annette Kerr said...

Hi! Welcome to 5QF! I'm fairly new to this great meme myself.

I must say, your driving test sounds like an absolute nightmare! :(

I'm now following your blog.
Hope you have had a great weekend!

Annette
www.mammakerr.com

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Annette!

Oh wow! Thanks for following my blog. I'll return the favor and follow you back :)

Btw, the driving test was absolute nightmare... thank God I passed it the 2nd time...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates