Thursday 30 July 2009

Health problems that you may pass down to your kids...

Was reading thru some articles in CNN website and found this. Some of the health problems that you may pass on to your children are as follows:

  • Vision Problems (both hubby & I checked.... :( )
  • Eczema
  • Migraines (I used to have this back at my working days but it's not often... :( )
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) (does sh*tting everyday and after every KFC meal counts? This strangely occurrs to hubby but not me...)
  • Allergies (we don't have those allergies towards nuts but hubby once developed rashes after having otak-otak~a fish/shrimp paste dish and I had rashes the 1st time I tried fish & chips with vinegar sauce)
  • Emotions run deep
The last month when we brought Ben to see his paed, we were told that when Ben grows up he's going to be wearing glasses like hubby and me. We were like 'uhhhhhh'... and the paed proceed to tell us it happens to his 3 sons cos he & his wife are also wearing glasses. And to think that hubby and I planned not to expose Ben to TV/computer screens so much & so fast... only to be told that he cannot escape from wearing glasses...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates