Monday 14 June 2010

Get to Know Me!



This week's GTKY questions are:
1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength.. Flight.. Superhuman speed.. X-Ray vision..etc
I think Superhuman strength would be good! Nowadays, with a very active toddler who spends most of his time running around, getting into mischief and is always curious and snooping around checking out things around the house, I really need superhuman strength to keep up (and hold him down :P) with my toddler... Oh another thing... I just can't resist posting this funny picture of Superman's Super Strength I found off the Internet...
2. The best thing I ever won is....?
A 5D 4N grand prize for trip to one to Gold Coast, Australia during a company trip about 6 years ago (I had just joined the company about half year) to which I converted the prize to a 10D 9N trip for 2 (hubby and myself) to Sydney. Best trip ever!

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?
I don't think I have ever Skype before...true story...  although my wonderful hubby used to be an IT head and has his own IT business now, not to mention I used to be in IT line for almost 10 years... but, just want to clarify, I have never even been that technologically advanced so, to not be Skype-ing all this while, is excusable I guess...  :P (awww...give me a break...)

4. What is your favorite Summer month?
Malaysia is hot all year round.. there's no particular month that I like... on the other hand, I prefer rainy seasons during September onwards... and I hate April and somewhere around July-August time cos that is one of the hottest months we have here...

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?
Definitely the OCEAN! Something about the waves and the smell of ocean I guess... and also the view of sunset over the ocean...

6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?
Ermmm... since it's hot all year round in Malaysia, I guess I'll have to say the first time I let Ben played with the water in our balcony. He loves the water so much and it just makes me so happy everytime I see this picture of Ben splashing the water... :D
7. What's your favorite secret bargain?
No particular favourites actually... if I see something I like, I'd think it over, whether it's a want or a need, then do I need it now or I could hold it off for a while longer, and I'll imagine myself after getting it, will I regret the purchase yada yada yada...

8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?

Have never been interested in any type of sports... 


Photobucket

2 comments:

Ann said...

you won a trip to Sydney??? wow, wow, wow! that must have been so much fun!!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Ann!

Thanks for dropping by my blog, and yeah, Sydney was fun! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates