Anyway, I want to say thank you to Mayra, mommy to Pooh Bear for giving me this award. You've got good taste, you know! ;P
Now according to Mayra, mommy to Pooh Bear, if I want to give an award to someone and brighten up their day, here are the rules:
* Thank & link to the person that gave me the award.
* Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
* Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won
* State 7 things about yourself
** 8th June 2010 updates:
I have just received this same award from another bloggy friend, Cheri (Thanks a bunch!). So, I am just going to recycle this post for the rules on accepting this award! :P So, let's see:
1. Thank & link to the person giving us this award-checked.
2. Pass this award onto other recently discovered blogs that are fantastic (but not as awesome like me :P) - I'm sorry for not being able to get 15 bloggers in time for this but at least I managed to choose 5 for now...
* Jess Mise Placed
* Mass Hole Mommy
* My Kids Are Fun!
* elastic waistbands and comfortable shoes
* Remembering Leo
3. Contact said blogs and them know they've got the award.
4. State 7 things about myself...
* I was born when my owner quit her IT job of 9 years to be a SAHM take care of her baby boy full time.
* I'm mostly about her baby (his name is Benjamin), breastfeeding, parenthood experiences, memories of her life, jokes and inspirational stuff my owner came across.
* My owner got me from Deluxe Templates and she has been working very hard in trying to make me pretty and beautiful, yet still cool with tons of nice and tasteful gadgets and widgets.
* My owner is very very particular (and picky) when it comes to blogging. She makes sure that I'm not being stalked or copied by other ppl, in a way, I love her so much cos she really takes good care of me. I can tell she's very proud of me! :)
* I've been getting more and more followers ever since my owner joined the SITS and Friday Follow
* My owner tries to blog as much as she can but nowadays she's been pretty occupied with taking care of Ben (he is learning to walk now!) but please rest assured, you're getting the real deal from reading me!
* I would be very much happy if you drop by regularly and stay in touch with my owner. She loves making bloggy friends! :)
So that's all for now. Do stay in touch and thanks for reading me! :D