Thursday 6 August 2009

Book Review - “The Noticer” by Andy Andrews


I just signed up yesterday as a book review blogger for Thomas Nelson (http://brb.thomasnelson.com/) and decided to request for this book as a start. 

I am so glad I chose this book and all I could say was “Wow, wow, wow!”

This book is about a mysterious old man named Jones who touched the lives of many people and the impact he gave to these people. The way he dispenses out his advice and how he put things in perspective, it is sort of like the bulb that goes on and you are immediately charged and motivated to change right at that instance!

There are so many statements in the book that are so inspiring and true. I wished I could read more about Jones. 

Heck, I wished I could meet Jones in my life!

I finished this book in 3 hours! (Not bad for a full-time mummy juggling a 5 month old baby who’s constantly seeking for attention) 

I’m totally hooked right from the first page and I couldn’t stop until I reached the last page.

Go get this book now and you will not regret it! 
I hope it made an impact in your life!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates