Saturday 15 August 2009

Book Review - “Let Go” by Sheila Walsh


This is my 2nd book review as a book review blogger for Thomas Nelson (http://brb.thomasnelson.com/).

I was given 2 chapters of the book to review and personally I find the book quite inspirational in the sense that I can relate to some of the examples given in my own personal experience.

However,
I feel it's better if the author starts off each chapters based on her own experiences instead of providing some fictional examples so that the readers can better picture themselves in her shoes (more realistic experiences).

On the other hand, I do appreciate the scriptures and quotes provided at the beginning of the chapters.


I think one of the message this book is trying to tell us is to just let go and cast our burdens and worries and let things happen according to God's will. 


And that you should not let what others opinions and judgment affects you.

All in all, it is a good read and I enjoy the book. :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

I'm a full-time mummy Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates